Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey Baby

We saw the coolest thing ever today. Our baby! Willie and I went for our ultrasound appointment. Instead of going into detail we'll just say early ultrasounds are awkward. We had to go early so I could have my glucose tested (I got a big fat F on it too). The glucose drink is this orange watered down popsicle tasting stuff. I didn't think it was that bad, but the lady said some people can't keep it down so I'll consider myself lucky. We had an hour to wait before the lab tech could make like a Cullen and collect some blood and for our ultrasound appointment. The ultrasound lady was awesome enough to take us back early and this is what we saw....
Baby Beecham is technically 10 weeks and 2 days, but was measuring 11 weeks 2 days. So our due date is either January 10 or January 3. The ultrasound gal said it would be up to our doctor to either keep the 10 or switch it to the 3. We also heard the heartbeat. That was pretty cool. She said it was nice and strong.  Now it's time to spill the beans. ;)

So for the Week 11 photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment