Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crayons, Kicks and "Kids"

Baby B got his/her first gift in the mail this week from wonderful Aunt Tiff.


She so rocks! The baby is an artist/creative soul in the making! Thanks Tiff.

I also bought my first pair of these...


That's right... TOMS



And now a child someone also has a new pair of shoes! The verdict after a full day of shopping. Pretty comfy, especially since it was so hot. They will make great traveling shoes.

And finally I'll leave you with this photo, proving dogs can be just like kids sometimes when people shove a camera in their faces....


Lola just looks annoyed that I would try and distract her from enjoying her grass to take a photo.  And dear Jake, so much slobber it seems he can never keep his mouth closed. :) But aren't they still the cutest dogs ever. We love them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment