Friday, July 30, 2010

Since I've Been Gone...

We spent two great weeks exploring Australia and visiting my brother. It was busy, exhausting and amazing. I'm still recovering. My body can't seem to to get itself back on American time. Needless to say it has not been a productive week. It might be easier if I had to get up and go to work, but I'll be back to that soon enough. I've been trying to sort through all 2100 photos I took and I've narrowed it down to 436. I want them to look good though so I'll be doing some minor upgrading in Photoshop and then I'll post some of them. We also have lots of video to sort through, too. I'll try and do a better post about our trip, but for now here you go....

 
Taken by our wonderful matey Natey in front of the world famous Sydney Opera House. Also while I am definitely growing in the belly, I'm going to blame part of the right photo on Hungry Jacks (Aussie Burger King).

No comments:

Post a Comment