Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Just Can't Wait....

....until June 11. That's the day of my first doctor's appointment. It seems so far away. Week 10! Yikes. I wish it was earlier, at the same time though it's good that we have to wait. Waiting can be a good thing. We won't be as tempted to tell if we haven't actually seen anything other than two pink lines. When I called the doctor's office it seemed so weird to say "I'm pregnant what's next?" According to some baby sites, Baby B will join us around January 10. Let's just hope there are no snow storms. So far I've been feeling great, I little crampy and a lot tired. Like I could definitely sleep all day long. I'd take a nap at school but I'm afraid I wouldn't wake up. Soooo.... probably not the best idea. As much as I'd like to take a nap after Willie heads to work, Jake and Lola won't let me. Again probably a good thing because then I wouldn't want to go to bed very early. J, L and I have been going for walks about every night. I used to walk them separate, but the last two nights we've all three walked together. They've done pretty good so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can keep it up. They recommend walking for 30 minutes as good pregnant lady exercises so I guess I should thank J & L. My sister and bro-in-law are coming tomorrow. I've haven't seen them since Christmas so I'm really excited. I just better not spill the beans. I won't let Willie tell so I can't either! So much waiting......

No comments:

Post a Comment